9.02.2008

Ramblings of a late night college student

Here I sit in the Ames Library; my studying is finished--it's almost midnight. Today was very busy. I had three classes (Music Theory, Intro. to Composition, and Computer Science). In between them I had to manage two hours of piano practice, three solid (and i mean solid!) meals, cross country practice (just a 40 minute easy run), a trip to Security to buy a new I.D. (see earlier posts for details), and a 1.5 hour orchestra rehersal!
I'm pretty tired and will be heading back to my dorm right after I type this. Thankfully, I have only one class tomorrow (Baseball at 2:30). Still, due to scheduling conflicts, I have to do my cross country workout at 11:00 with another teammate who can't make regular practice.
The good news of the day is that the Morton Cross Country ran to victory at a tri-meet with Richwoods and Olympia! I forsee good things in Morton's running future!

2 comments:

Ben said...

Amen brother! Oh wait, you really are my brother. Anyways, I totally agree with your assessment of the 2008 Morton Potters cross country season.
I also don't have class until the afternoon today (1:00).

Anonymous said...

You guys both make me sick...no classes until the afternoon. It's just terrible to be you guys. But i agree that the cross team did well and they shall run quite speedily in days to come too.