It is 2:46 p.m. I am sitting in my computer science class. It was supposed to start at 2:35. The professor is not here. We were supposed to have a quiz today. Lots of people have already left the classroom. I don't know what to do, so I'm blogging.
I am super excited to see that Chase Bushman has jumped on the Blog bandwagon, along with the Morton Running Club. I love how I can check up with people around the nation from the comfort of my computer science classroom.
In regard the Chiss's recent video post, I have a great story. I performed a "conversation cut" today at lunch. There are two doors which enter into our cafeteria building. Two flights of stairs take you up to the eating area. I came in the back door and realized that the line was extending out of the building through the other door. Luckily, I saw two fellow classmates from Morton standing in line. I walked up and said, "Hey, how are you doing!" While we talked, I casually stepped into line with them and avoided the long line heading out the door. The whole time I was thinking, "If only Josh were here to witness my social genius." Actually, if Josh were there, he probably would have hit me with his paper whip:) Tomorrow, I'm going for the "side-hug" cut with a total stranger!
There are only 7 faithful people left in the classroom. It is now 2:52 and the teacher still isn't here. I have nothing to do, so I think I'm going to check out my Fantasy Football team. Go Antinomy Eagles!
2 comments:
HAHAHAHA that's awesome Dave! I wish I would have been there... Good luck with the side hug cut... I hope the sheer power of it doesn't tear the school apart.
I just watched episode 103 about the conversation cut. That's so funny that you actually pulled it off. Who were the Morton people?
Post a Comment