3.27.2012

This is what happens when I listen to my roommate...

So, here I was, minding my own business, when all of a sudden, I listened to my rommate, Steve.  He said, "Hey, Dave, you should blog about what you did today."  "I haven't blogged in, like, years!" I retorted.  However, Steve is impossible to argue with, so here I am, resurrecting WDWDG from a 2-month hiatus for the sole purpose of informing you all about what I did today

I'm on Spring Break this week, which feels so good!  I slept in today, and had a great time getting stuff done without feeling like I'm on a deadline.  I was actually pretty productive this afternoon too.  Hopefully the rest of the week is as chill.

Tonight, I attended a meeting on Pastafarianism, which is the belief in the Flying Spaghetti Monster.  If you haven't heard of this very interesting philosophy, you can check out its official website by clicking HERE.  It led to several long discussions which I don't have to write at this moment.  The only part of pastafarianism that appeals is to me is that Pirates are considered very highly in their worldview.

When I got back to home, I watched the 23 best moments of Michael Jordan's career as presented by ESPN.  It was awesome!

Well, that's what I did tonight.  Steve, I hope you're happy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well, I don't know how this works. I've been inspired by a great-funny-already dead writer and now I'm here as you writing some things about my life. reading about someone's life who is several km away it's kind of interesting haha.
greetings from argentina!

Unknown said...

I am very happy about this, thank you Dave.