A real-life summary of what Dave is really doing at Illinois Wesleyan University.....and in life.
I'm commenting on this at 1:35 and I'm also tired and going to bed.
I'm commenting at 8:26am and I'm tired and going to an exam.
I'm commenting at 1:09 and I'm tired.. and I'm going to eat
I'm commenting at 2:23...To let you know that I got a full night's sleep... I didn't have any exams... and my belly is already full
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm commenting on this at 1:35 and I'm also tired and going to bed.
I'm commenting at 8:26am and I'm tired and going to an exam.
I'm commenting at 1:09 and I'm tired.. and I'm going to eat
I'm commenting at 2:23...
To let you know that I got a full night's sleep... I didn't have any exams... and my belly is already full
Post a Comment