Well, it has finally arrived! The best weekend ever. In just six hours I will be running at Detwiler Park for the Bradley Invitational. In (I don't know...maybe 8 hours) I will see family that I haven't seen in years come into town for my Grandparents 60th wedding anniversary. In just 20 hours, I will be running in the Libby's 2 Mile Race as a part of the Pumpkin Festival. In just 22 hours, I will be back at Detwiler Park watching the Morton Potters run in the Woodruff Cross Country Invitational. For the remaining hours of the weekend, I will probably attend the pumpkin festival, catch up with friends, and have fun with family. I will conclude my great weekend by playing "We Shall Behold Him" for offertory at my church. It's a great piece with powerful words; I highly suggest you look them up.
Nothing funny has happened yet today. We had a morning run at 6:30, I went to breakfast and had my usual race-day eggs, then I practiced a little, went to class, and now I've been at the library re-writing my paper (see earlier posts) and listening to motivational music for the last hour or so. I should probably go to lunch now.
1 comment:
I'm glad that you're going to have an awesome weekend! I hope running goes well...
Post a Comment