2.05.2009

Thalamocortical Thursday

If you want to know the definition of "thalmocortical" click here. The word's meaning has nothing to do with how my day was, but it's a funny word and I like it.

My day has moved along at a very nice pace. I took a kinda/sorta hard test this morning in music theory. The problems were hard, but there were tons of them! I hope I did alright. After that, the day was pretty boring. However, the best part of my day was that Josh Hochstetllersmiesterzinger updated his video blog. I strongly suggest you check it out.

I have nothing else to write about. Thus, I will leave you with a short quiz, cause we haven't done of those in awhile.

Q: Which of the following is a FALSE statement

A.- Dave overate tonight when he probably shouldn't have.
B.- Dave's beard has people mistaking him for a markhor.
C.- A and B are both potentially true
D.- C, B, and A might not quiet be lies
E.- If A and B are true, then C is also true, which makes D false.
F.- All of the above
G.- None of the above
H.- If F and G are both true, then the only logical explanation is that B is true and the rest are false.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Answer... I open a space-time paradox and go back in time and render your questions inert! By the way, I can't find the meaning of that word... it just references other words that have no meaning and I fear that the chain will remain unbroken (like the unbroken circle that the bluegrass song references...)
Dave, the best part of my day is probably now reading your blog :)

Ben said...

Josh, thalamocortical means connecting the thalamus and the cortex.

For the quiz I'm going to go with "A" as it is the only one that makes any sense:)