It's really late and I'm just about to leave the library, but I needed to write tonight to make sure that I covered every day of the week with a creative adjective. Granted, "pterodactyl" is not an adjective, but it's a big, flying dinosaur so it's cool.
Today, I went to my first IWU Lady Titans Basketball game with some cross country buddies. I stayed for one half, and they were winning pretty big, so I left, but it was still pretty fun.
Final note: If you are my blog's 1000th visitor, please comment, because I'd love to know who you are.
4 comments:
1000! I WIN!
secret word: dossneum
mitch
ahhhh damn you mitch
i'm 1001
Wow, lot's of action on this blog recently. I'm 1006.
(I was also 991 and 996 earlier today:)
And Mitch, I hope your #1000 was legit....I remember several posts ago when you refreshed a couple times to get 666:)
My secret word is "acider", which I assume means that I need some apple cider.
Oh, and I just thought of another cool contest. The first person to get a palindrome for a secret word.
My secret word is phoph, which reminds me of a palindrome.
Post a Comment