2.17.2009

So, I used to have free time.... PLUS: Dave Wears #45

Holy cow! This is Week #7 here at Illinois Wesleyan, and I am starting to feel the burn. Each week has gotten successively more challenging, difficult, and busy. On top of the increasing workload, this Friday the IWU Orchestra has a concert, so we're practicing extra hard for that. On top of that, I'm playing in a string quartet for the Founders Convocation tomorrow, so we've practiced extra hard today. On top of that, I'm really tired. However, I'm really enjoying playing my viola more this week. I feel like I'm coming out of retirement, in a way. It makes me feel like Michael Jordan.

I can't write much tonight, I have to get cracking on an essay.

Editor's Note:
The staff here at "What Dave Wants, Dave Getz," want to take this time to thank all you loyal readers for your continuing support to this periodical. You may be asking, "What is the reason for this seemingly random exclamation of gratitude?" Well, the answer is this...Today, you readers have set a record for the number of people to read "What Dave Wants, Dave Getz" in a single day! Congratulations! Because of this momentous occasion, we will be serving bold coffee in the break room for the next 3 weeks!

1 comment:

Ben said...

Two questions: How many hits did your blog get yesterday? and What is bold coffee?