You know it's a bad day when you wake up and you don't know what month it is. I went to bed last night fairly certain that when I woke up, it would be September. The reason was because I had several conversations with my housemates yesterday about how September officially begins the Year's Descent (basically meaning, it begins to feel like the year is about to end). However, when I woke up today, I assumed that, in a startling blitz of legislation, President Obama had added an extra day to August! Since when has August had 31 days!?!? Seriously.
However, I quickly recovered from my mental train wreck in time to make it to my first class of the day, which was U.S. History. We are currently talking about "the West." Yep, that about sums it up.
After U.S. History, I had to go take a final. That's right, U.S. Citizens, you read that right. A final! In my advanced conducting class, our professor gave us last year's conducting final again today to make sure that we had not forgotten all the information over the summer. Thankfully, I didn't forget the information over the summer. I just happened to forget it while taking the test. I might want to sleep on this one.
*- such as John Wayne.
No comments:
Post a Comment