Despite my very sedentary day, I'm still feeling very tired. I think I'll turn in a little earlier than usual tonight. I know, I'm not like most college kids; I actually use my weekends to catch up on sleep mostly. However, I'm fine with that, and if you have a problem with it, you can take it up with Rafiki.
A real-life summary of what Dave is really doing at Illinois Wesleyan University.....and in life.
4.04.2009
Dave Drink a Lot of Water, and Gets a Lot Done all in One Day!
Today, after getting up and getting a good practice session in on the piano, I went to library. Little did I know that that is where I end up spending about 8 hours there. I was able to churn out one and a half Greek Myth essays, get all my research done for my 5 Brass Instrument report papers, drink about 100 fluid ounces of water, watch some of the Final Four on March Madness On Demand, listen to half of my assigned music listening project for my composition class, and take about a dozen trips to the restroom. It was a very productive afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment