Now, I am here. This morning, I was not here. By here, I mean Wesleyan, and though I am here now, I was not here then, because where I am now is not where I was. However, after tonight, I will not be here, because I will be there. Although I was there this morning, I will not be there after tonight, even though I will not be here, because there and there are two different places, and though I am here now, very soon I will not be here because I will be there. By there, I mean Morton. But by "there" this morning, I mean Champaign. And, because there and there are two different places, I am not violating Heisenberg's Uncertainity Principle which states: "If any object is here, and it wants to get to there, it must first pass through then to get to where it wants to be now so that when it gets to there, there will be the new here, and, if the person is lucky, his luggage will arrive at the same time." The reason it is called Heisenberg's Uncertainity Principle is because nobody is certain whether or not it makes sense.
To spell it simpler for you, last night I went down to Champaign so that I could get up early this morning and watch several people (a combination of brothers, friends, and "grandpas") run the Champiagn Half-Marathon. It was very fun, but now I am back at IWU working on tons of homework so that I can go home for Easter tomorrow.
Discussion Questions:
1. If Dave has so much homework, why is he wasting time updating his blog? (Hint: Heisenberg's Uncertainity Principle)
2. How come no one speaks Latin anymore?
No comments:
Post a Comment