Now that the cat is out of the bag, I will fill you in on all the details. Tomorrow night (Firday) there is a Parents Night Out at the Camp of Champions site in East Peoria and I am 100% attending. PNO's (Parents Night Outs) are a great time for the summer staff at COCUSA (Camp of Champions USA) to reconnect with KIDS (Kampers In Docile Situations) from the summer by playing GAMES (Giggly Activities Mainly Endorsing Sportsmanship) and making CRAFTS (Cutting Random Artifacts into Funky Triangular Shapes) while the PARENTS (Pre-Adolescent Rangers Enduring Nights of Total Silence) enjoy a night AWAY (A Ways off A'Yonder). It's always a great time and I'm looking forward to it.
2 comments:
Firday? When exactly does that happen? After Pineday, Oakday, & Mapleday?
Nice use of words. And I posted about chivalry and left a link to your blog in it. It's your turn to expound upon my thoughts. Read mine, then say what I left out.
Post a Comment