10.03.2008

Carthage Invitational is a success!

Well, I'm back from Kenosha, Wisconsin, where I ran in the Carthage Invitational. It was a great race on a great course. We left at 9 a.m. this morning and didn't get there until 12:45 p.m. Us guys raced at 2:30 and the girls were after us. We just got back at 9 p.m. and I'm pretty tired, so I'm going to keep it quick tonight.

I set a new P.R. (Personal Record) for the 8K with a time of 28:17. I took 7th for our team. Us guys finished 5th out of 12 schools, but 3 of the 4 schools ahead of us are in our conference, so we need to make up some ground this month. The girls won the meet with 5 Titans in the top 15!

If I have time tomorrow, I'll go into details about the race, but for now, I'm going to bed cause I have to get up and help Coach with organizing the IWU Homecoming 5K!

No comments: