Today was a very ordinary day. In my music theory class, I learned about progressive and regressive chord progressions. In my music composition class, I learned the members of the symphonic orchestra. And in my computer science class, I learned how to draw a triangle using text commands. As you can see, my day was very "Chester Frazier"-ish. This is a new adjective I made up to describe an emotion that is neither super exciting or incredibly boring. This adjective perfectly describes Chester Frazier coincidentally.
My week is going to be very busy. I need to be working on another paper for my baseball writing class (this one's on Hank Greenberg and Jews in baseball), my semester string quartet composition, and the IWU Orchestra has a concert on Friday!
Also, I am going to be running in the ISU Homecoming 5K this Saturday at 7:00 a.m. if anybody would like to join me.
Answer to the quiz from a few days ago: I have yet to grow my first goatee.
New Opinion Question:
Who is going to win the AL/NL pennants? World Series? (hint: the Braves)
No comments:
Post a Comment