10.20.2008

Dave's Top 10 Mondays: World Premier! (Premeer, premyeir, premear, priemer?)

Wow, I can't believe this is Week 9 already (at IWU, not the NFL)! Time really flies when you're in college. It seems like just yesterday I was eating 13 bagels for breakfast at 9:00 in the morning before starting homeschool. Where has the time gone?

I thought of something fun to do on my blog last night. Today starts Week 1 of Dave's Top 10 Mondays! Each Monday I will post a new Top 10 list of random information about me, the world, or me and the world. Today's topic....

Dave's Top 10 Favorite Pirates:
10. Captain Barbossa
9. Captain Hook
8. Myself
7. Peg Leg Pete
6. Blackbeard
5. Davy Jones
4. Smee
3. Roberto Clemente
2. Captain Feathersword
1. Jack Sparrow

4 comments:

Pheaney said...

No Pittsburgh Pirates Or Tampa Bay Buccaneers? Come on!

Ben said...

In response to Pheaney's comment, Roberto Clemente is on the list at #3.
Dave, this is a great addition to your blog (I am surprised that you are only your 8th favorite pirate), and I also remember the morning that you ate 13 bagels. I think it was around the same time that I had 10 waffels for breakfast (we were probably somewhere between 9 and 11)

Unknown said...

Dave, your list in comprehensive... an amazing study all in itself, have you considered publishing your findings in a book or something?

And you're right about time flying... it's bittersweet to think about how little time has seemed to pass since years ago...

Anonymous said...

Dave i like your list, very varied in terms of covering all kinds of pirates (including one that i'm not sure really counts). I don't know much about the exploits of the great pirate Dave Getz. I would also like to summit my favorite pirate:

The Dread Pirate Roberts- played by Carey Elwes in The Princess Bride.

*not asking you to consider it on your list just sharing