... but barely. Actually, the GRE went very smooth on Monday. The questions that I struggled with the most on the practice tests, analogy questions, did not even show up on the test! And as I've always said, a bad analogy is like a rooster wearing mittens. So it all worked out in my favor. However, due to the GRE being on Monday, and the pumpkin festival being last weekend, I basically got no homework done, so I'm paying for it now by heading home from the library at 12:45 only to wake up at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow to make up a test I missed on Monday. Once again it looks my GPA in sleep is going to suffer this semester.
I'll try to write again soon with more interesting things to report. Oh, wait! here's something interesting...
If you go to this link (CLICK HERE) and go to the "On Demand" tab towards the left of the screen and click "watch" next to the "Illinois Wesleyan vs. Aurora football game" tab you can actually watch IWU's last football game with Steve and I commentating the game! Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment