Well, readers, the time has come. Believe it or not, but I have 100% completed my first year of college. At 9:56 A.M. Central Time, I filled out the last question on my Nuclear Disarmament Final and walked out of the classroom on nine clouds! I feel as free as a Houdini after he's performed an escape! Now, all that's ahead of me is the 3-month long Interstate Summer that I plan to cruise with my windows down until I run out of gas. My summer will be spent at Camp of Champions USA, teaching music lessons, and rehabilitating my knee to hopefully get running again soon. I'll maybe drop a blog post here and there throughout the summer, but don't expect anything major. I thank you all for following my story this last year, and I look forward to seeing many of you loyal readers throughout the summer.
I leave you readers with this lasting image:

The Markhor is poised, determined, and ready to tackle the future. May we all strive to imitate his determination this summer.
1 comment:
I'm literally shaking with excitement after meeting I'm Steve as well... probably the highlight of my summer
secret word: cloned. I'm not kidding. Begun the clone wars has...
Post a Comment