So, last night, I was here at the library until 1:15 (that's 15 minutes after it technically closed) and tonight, I'll probably leave at that time again, unless of course I decide to stop blogging. I have tons of stuff to get done by Friday, but thankfully, I just realized that one assignment that I thought was due Friday is not due until April 27; I have no idea how I got that one mixed up.
The last few days have been as busy as my hair is long (which is saying a lot). But, the end is in sight. Two more full days of classes and then I'm on Spring Break; I can almost taste it!
Today, the weather was so nice that I was actually sweating just walking around campus. To make it feel more like Spring, I went and ran around at ISU's Webring Golf Course and ran through ankle deep puddles. I felt like a little kid, but it was worth it.
I attended a concert tonight featuring a composer from Thailand named Chaipruck Mekara. It was a very interesting flavor of music. His one piece, entitled "Dances of a Hill Tribe," was especially interesting. He wrote it for 2 violins and invisible drums; that's right...invisible drums. It worked, cause I never saw them once during the piece.
2 comments:
Post a photo of your hair!
secret word: tersa
Yeah, I agree with Jon. You should post a photo before you cut it!
Post a Comment