12.22.2008

Top Ten Mondays Returns!!!!!

Yeah, so, I didn't post a Top Ten list the last 2 weeks and I heard that the world pretty much stopped. So, I apologize for any disasters I caused and I aim to fix that with my list today. I know it's Tuesday, but, somewhere in the world, I'm sure that it's Monday. So, here we go...



TOP TEN MONDAYS!!!! Today's Topic: Dave's Top 10 Movies That He's Never Seen But The World Says He Should, And He Wants Too, But He Probably Won't Because He Doesn't Watch Very Many Movies. I don't think the topic needs any further explanation, so let's get right in with...


  • #10- Rocky II, III, IV, V, VI, etc. When I tell people I've only seen Rocky I, they look at me funny. Still, I've heard if you've seen one Rocky you've seen 'em all.
  • #9- A Christmas Story. Go figure. They show this movie for 24 hours a day, one day out of the year, every year, and I've still never seen it.

  • *8- The Da Vinci Code. People say this movie is terrible, but I still want to see how Ron Howard can turn such a good book into a such a bad movie.

  • #7- Eragon. I've just recently finished the 3rd book of this series. I've heard this movie is bad too and I want to watch it for the same reasons as #8.

  • #6- The Fountain. I've heard this is a great movie, and it's got Hugh Jackman in it. He's cool.

  • #5- Last of the Mohicans. The soundtrack to this movie is amazing, so, if the movie gets too scary, I can cover my eyes and still be entertained.
  • #4- The Illusionsist. I saw "The Prestige" and that was amazing. I've heard great reviews for this movie with Edward Norton.

  • #3- WALL-E. Everyone says this is the best PIXAR movie yet, so it must be good if it can beat "The Incredibles."

  • #2- The Matrix. I've heard that this movie is similar to spiriutal warfare, so it must be good. Also, I like movies that make you think after you watch them.

  • #1- The X-Men Trilogy. The Wolverine in me is begging me to watch this trilogy, so we'll see what I do about it in 2009.

There, that's my list; like it, love it, or hate it. Maybe in the future, I'll rank my 10 favorite movies that I have seen.

And now for a word on how my break is going; good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a good list. i agree with you, if you've seen one rocky you've seen enough, but they're still entertaining. the fountain and the last of the mohicans are both great movies. it doesn't really matter though, you're never going to get around to watching all of these.

mitch

uncousi (i don't know what cousi means, but im feeling pretty uncousi today.)

Nathan said...

Okay Dave- i like your list and i'm willing to help. I own The Matrix, Wall-E, the X-Men Triliogy, and the Christmas Story. You can borrow them any time provided they come back in one piece.

The rest you will have to dig deep and find a friend or journey to the library. Or you could pay money to rent them.

bluebullit2 said...

All in all a good list. And don't listen to those that say if you've seen one Rocky you've seen them all. Each one has its own individual aura and manly taste which is left in your mouth for years to follow. I want to watch them all with you.