The last few days I have been extremely tired. I have slept past 10:00 both days, which is something I haven't done all semester...I love not having morning classes this week! However, the thing I don't like about sleeping in is that it throws off my internal meal plan. Right now, it's 1:30 and I just had "breakfast" an hour ago.
The Mysterious Caper of the Hyperactive Fire Alarm continued last night when a prankster pulled the alarm at Munsell Hall (the building right next door to me) at 3:45 a.m. The Dean of Students has offered a $250 reward to anybody who has any information regarding the culprit. I could really use the money, so I think I'm just going to say that Chase did it and we can put the whole thing behind us.
I need to get back to studying for my Computer Science test tomorrow.
Until next time, may all your Christmases be white!
4 comments:
What's this Dean of Student guys number? I want to turn Chase in first:)
Give me the number, I would love $250.
Thanks for the lead guys. I'll be on the Chase after this pyromaniacal prankster in no time. The world should be a safer place for slumbering Titans and in-season mammals by noon tomorrow.
Wow, Dean. I never knew you read my blog. I'll have to be more careful about what I write from now on.
Post a Comment