9.03.2010

Week 2 comes to a close

Looking back at my old blog posts, I have come to realize that one of two things is true: 1) I did a lot more stupid, blog-worthy stuff freshman year, or 2) my memory is fading so bad that I can't think of anything good to blog about anymore. Whatever the case, as I sit here trying to blog, I simply can't come up with anything that seems blog-worthy. Well, I suppose there was the one time this week I complimented my Nigerian friend on her English only to learn after the fact that English is the national language of Nigeria. But besides that, the week has been pretty low-key. Well, there was also the Titan Open where I got to see all my friends race in the first 5K of the season. It was awesome! The running Titans put 18 guys under 17:30! But besides that, this week was pretty boring. Well, I suppose there was also DRL last night, which was awesome again! We looked at Creation and the Fall from the Book of Genesis and how those stories set up the amazing Story that prevails throughout the rest of the Bible. And then after DRL, I got to watch a movie of "Les Miserables: The 10th Anniversary in Concert" and it simply caused all the joy that is musically contained in my soul to burst forth like a volcano. So, actually, I take all prior nonsense back. This week was awesome!! And it will get even better cause I have a 3-day weekend due to Labor Day!

No comments: