Well, gang, I'm back. The few of you who have been constantly refreshing my blog page in hopes of a new post, your persistence has been rewarded. After a 3 month freight train ride called "summer," I am officially back at Illinois Wesleyan to kick off my junior year. Yikes! It seems like just yesterday I was an intimidated, wide-eyed, rip-snortin' young sonofagun who couldn't find all the classrooms on his freshman schedule. Now, I'm much different. I'm now an even wider-eyed rip-snortin' sonofagun because I realize that I only have 2 more years left of college! Time is literally slipping through my fingers like hot, buttery spaghetti noodles.
In all seriousness, I am actually very excited for this school year. I am taking several great classes, I am the leader of the DRL ministry, and though my knee is preventing me from running this fall, I will once again be living in Adams Hall--the official Cross Country house of Illinois Wesleyan University. Also, I will probably be practicing the piano quite a bit, playing in the orchestra, and, on top of all that, finding time to hang out with Amy, as well as my other great DRL friends. All that to say, this semester should keep me on my toes, but I'm very excited for all the things I'm involved in.
As far as blogging goes, I will try to get back into a quasi, semi-regular pattern of updating the world on my whatabouts. The Staff Mailbox here at WDWDG has been absolutely flooded with letters demanding an explanation for the 3-month hiatus. Our excuse: the sun got in our eyes.
I leave you today with this great article that my cousin sent me. I resound with it very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment