1.31.2010

Podcast Up and Running!

Thanks to a conference on technology that I attended during the IMEA conference this weekend, I have figured out how to set up my own Podcast site.  With this new feature, I can allow my compositions to be downloaded off of iTunes.  To whet you appetite, here is a piece called "Theme in F Major" that I wrote my senior year of high school:

  
  
  
  
  



If you want to listen to My Family's Soundtrack, you can find that on the scroll bar on the right side of the blog.  If you want to visit my Podcast website, you can find it here.  Simply clip "Subscribe to iTunes," and you can download my music on iTunes!  Just think, if I ever become the next Beethoven (like my High School Yearbook predicts), you can say that you knew me "before I was famous."  Or, if you prefer, "while he was still a dopus."*



*- I left my tennis shoes at home this weekend and am stuck wearing my big, clumsy, hiking boots.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Dave, I've known you long enough to know that you would still be a dopus when you are famous (or if you prefer, a famous dopus).

Pheaney said...

Famous Dopus-
That song was good.
-Unfamous Dopus*

*Pheaney