A real-life summary of what Dave is really doing at Illinois Wesleyan University.....and in life.
4.23.2011
Bring on the Summer!
Albert Einstein once said, probably in his sleep, "It feels awesome when you complete three years of college." And, today, I can verify those words because I have completed my Junior year of college!!! That's right, you heard it here first, folks; Dave is done with three years of College! After taking 4 finals over the last days (and 2 of them were a doozy!), I wrapped up all my academic achievements this afternoon with my piano jury. Now, I am writing from the comfort of my La-Z-Boy back at home about to enjoy a solid week of relaxation before I delve into the tempest that is summer job searching. If all goes well, a CEO spot will open up here soon and I can look forward to an early retirement. If not, there's always next year's March Madness tournament to look forward to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
good luck!
Hi Dave Getz, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog
Post a Comment