2.17.2011

NCAA, COCUSA, DRL...so many acronyms!!!!

As March Madness approaches, I get more and more excited! I don't have time to a full throttle look at College Basketball (I need to practice the piano), but I will link you to the following website that provides great analysis of everything that I would probably say had I the time to write it all down. Enjoy!


Also, a shout out to Pheaney for making the trip to Bloomington-Normal tonight to promote COCUSA at DRL (lots of acronyms, no?) as well as help me out in my message on the importance of Christian community as laid out in the Bible. It was a great night. Thanks, Pheaney and family!

And, just to whet your appetites for the March Madness that is to come, let's take a look back at one of my favorite moment from March Madness in the past:

1 comment:

Pheaney said...

Dave- That was a blast. If we could rip 30 miles out space out of Illinois then maybe we could do it more often!

secret word: pecand