Well, this week has been extremely hectic. The figure below illustrates my situation perfectly. The X-axis represents Time (beginning with this week), and the Y-axis marks My Hecticness (represented by the phrase "number of entries in malware test").

As you can see, my Hecticness has been steadily increasing since the beginning of this week. Based on the lines, the intersection points, the Y-intercepts, and the R-squared value, this is (what Graphic Analysis Analyzers like to call) a graph.
Anyway, my Hecticness decreased drastically on Thursday when I finished my last of 5 examinations for the week. Thus, on Friday, I left with DRL to go to a retreat up in Michigan (for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, it's a state just above Indiana). It was an absolute blast. In fact, most of the group is still up there. I came back with a vanful of people that had to be back for Sunday activities. It was a great weekend of relaxing, getting to know each other, and really digging into the Word to see how we can apply it at IWU. I feel very refreshed, and after my Hectic Week, I am ready to get back into the swing of things here at Wesleyan.
1 comment:
I'm having trouble finding the break room...
Post a Comment