- My Birthday!!! Today is my 19th birthday, which makes sense, because last year I celebrated my 18th birthday. I celebrated by going out to eat (Avanti's....mmmmm) with cousins and friends, and then catching "UP" in 3D at the Pekin Theatre. The entire evening was a "fiesta" on a scale of 1 to a fiesta.
- Week 2 of COCUSA. Ben and I were stationed at the Morton camp this week. So many hilarious things were said, so many great stories to told, and so many friendships were made. Sadly, this was my only week working in Morton and I will dearly miss all of those campers. Hopefully, I'll see some of them sporadically throughout the community.
- My 2nd cousins, Jonathan and Jeremy Getz, have returned from Malaysia for the summer. Good times are always had when they are around. Before they left for Asia (in some year beginning with "two thousand and ...."), we would get together every Friday and play baseball for hours (and spend just as much time arguing balls and strikes).
- I saw an Orthopedic Sports Doctor about my knee. He basically said this; "On a scale of 1 to a fiesta, your knee is about a 4." Anyway, I have to go to physical therapy next week. Thankfully, he sees me getting better eventually, but by that he could mean that I'll heal right before my other knee goes out from old age. Oh well, here's to hoping for a quick recovery.
- I get to go camping tomorrow with my family up in Wisconsin.
- I'm so tired that I'm begginnnninngg to seeee dooouuubblllleeee. I needdd tooo gooo to bedddddafsijdsfklc.........
A real-life summary of what Dave is really doing at Illinois Wesleyan University.....and in life.
6.12.2009
Weekly Summer Update - Episode 2
Wow, can another week really have snuck by so fast? I can't believe that's it time for another Weekly Update already. To be honest, if I recorded everything that has happened in this last week, this post would take about 3.6 hours to read. However, I will spare you all that detailed jargon, and chase right to the cut. The following bulleted points have been the highlights of Week 2 of my summer:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Was the pun in the first bulleted point, the "catching up" one, intended or nonintended?
secret word: cheoid
Post a Comment